Not just jazz

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I

I am thinking about...
...what to write, what not to write

I said...
...yes even before being asked

I want to...
...try sky diving some day

I wish...
...I can get rid of my fear for animals and heights

I hear...
..."laa la laa laa laa... " these days ;-)

I wonder...
...how I manage to think so much within a second

I regret...
...that I've never actually managed to be inspired enough to follow my passions.

I am...
...someone who has a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.

I dance...
...to music

I sing...
...once in 2 months when I finally decide its time to get back to my music lessons, which I started a while ago.

I cry...
...very easily

I am not always...
...what I appear to be

I make with my hands...
...burnt food ;-)

I write...
...less than half of the blogs I actually decide to write

I confuse...
...people, sit back and watch the fun

I need...
...Music, water and my sunscreen wherever I go

And finally...
...I manage to complete this tag!!!

Thanks and Regards to Shady and Mithun

People I want to put through this torture are...

Wini
Chintan
Green-eyed Goblin
Mayur
Siddharth

1 Comments:

Blogger Mani said...

In a world in which we are all slaves to the laws of gravity, I'm proud to be counted as one of the freedom fighters. Skydive!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home